La vie est belle
When I entered LIFE HOTELS, I had a dream: a world in which the planet is a commons, value creation is shared and fossil fuels are not burned. So, in this world, birds make too much noise, rivers flow, glaciers are cold and the connection between people is deep.
I cling to this ideal and I am certain that Man has the resources to reverse the trend of hyperconsumption, of capitalist excess, of deforestation. From now on, humans will live in harmony with the resources they possess and with Nature, taking from her only what she can offer us.
In order to achieve this, projects in harmony with the environment are springing up and we are convinced that every gesture counts to transform our habits. Our Life Hotels have been created with the certainty that offering a low carbon footprint, living surrounded by local actors and having a responsible approach will help reverse the trend.
At LIFE HOTELS, we believe that life is beautiful and we have an optimistic vision of the future. We hope that this dream will lull you throughout your stay with us.
- Local products,
- Cleaning operations with the association Clean My Calanque,
- A partnership with adopt a beehive. A nice way to contribute to the repopulation of bee colonies, to protect our biodiversity and to boost the production of French honey,
- Too good to go baskets to fight against food waste. It allows you to buy Surprise Baskets composed of unsold products at low prices,
- The #GourdeFriendly movement which allows you to easily find or fill your gourd and to do without plastic bottles,
- Solikend nights that allow you to travel in solidarity by booking your hotel to the benefit of associations,
- Ecological hangers 100% recycled,
- Display of eco-gestures for the customers (sorting, energy),
- Home-made sorting bins (glass, plastic, cardboard-paper, metal),
- Limited use of paper,